Custom Shop Cymbals
TRX offers a wide range of standard cymbal series, types and sizes. However, we understand that finding the perfect cymbal for the way you play sometimes requires a more individual, personalized approach. For those situations— and to better meet the needs of today’s drummers— the TRX Custom shop now offers every drummer the opportunity to design their own cymbals and have them handcrafted by our world-renowned, master cymbalsmiths.
Together we can create truly unique cymbals with the appearance, sound and performance characteristics that will take you and your drumming to the highest level.
To help guide you in creating your TRX Custom cymbal, general information on how each design parameter affects the cymbal’s sound is included below.
- Size: Larger = lower pitch • Smaller = higher pitch
- Weight: Heavier = higher pitch/brighter tone • Lighter = lower pitch/darker tone
- Bell: Larger = drier/less overtones • Smaller = wetter/more overtones
- Hammering: Standard = full/open • Heavy = warm/dry • Deep = dark/trashy
- Lathing: Smooth = bright/open • Traditional = full/open • Deep = dark/dry
- Finish: Natural = drier/darker • Brilliant = wetter/brighter
- Venting: Unvented = normal tone + full decay • Vented = trashy tone + shorter decay
Design Your Custom Cymbal
Terms and Conditions
- 4-6 week estimated delivery time.
- All sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges.
- Full payment must be made at the time of ordering.
- To ensure that all cymbals will sound and perform at their optimum, Custom Cymbal orders will be reviewed and customers will be contacted to confirm/adjust specifications.
TRX Custom Cymbals are currently only available for delivery in the US. For pricing and shipping to other locations please contact us at email@example.com.